Learn how to bring your workforce back to work safely and maintain that level of safety, including COVID-19 guidance and compliance.
Friday 25th June & Friday 2nd July 2021 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Attendance on both dates is required to complete the course.
- Risk assessment (including COVID-19 risk assessments within workplaces).
- How to risk assess employees, visitors and contractors coming on your site for potential COVID-19 and other health and wellbeing related issues.
- Reporting requirements and compliance responsibilities – HSE response and enforcement.
- Practical advice on safe movement, distancing, PPE, traffic and people management processes.
- Where to find further advice and support.
- Identifying other health risk assessment issues.
Joining instructions and invoice for payment will be sent directly from Doncaster College. The online training session will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
This is a 1 day course delivered as 2 x half day sessions (25th June & 2nd July 2021). You will automatically be booked onto session 2.
Membership at the Chamber enables you to attend discounted training sessions as well a whole host of other services. For more details or to speak to one of the team about membership please click here.