ENGAGE. EXHIBIT. EDUCATE. INSPIRE.
Opportunities Doncaster LIVE is back, and this time we're going virtual.
This year Opportunities Doncaster LIVE will be hosted through virtual platform that will be live for one week.
You'll be able to upload PDF and video content about career pathways in your industry and organisation. There's even a job board for you to promote your live vacancies.
Whatever information you would usually offer at an in-person stand, you can do virtually with us.
If you’d like to engage with students directly, our extended programme gives you the opportunity to host a live activity on the main stage or a live workshop with a small group of learners on 19 May.
There is no extra cost to deliver an additional activity, we only ask that you are available on 19 May to participate.
Why should you exhibit with us?Because you care about attracting and retaining the new and diverse talent that's in Doncaster and want to help students explore their options.
You might want to get involved because you are keen to share your personal advice and experience or because your organisation is keen to attract students.
What else will you get out of exhibiting?For £99, your virtual exhibition stand will be live for one week, and will be at the front and centre of careers education in Doncaster.
Exhibiting with us offers you:
- An inexpensive way to engage with your future employees and attract talent
- A profile boost as you're featured across the Chamber's far-reaching social media channels
- The opportunity to shape the way education and industry works together
- Support to meet your corporate social responsibility commitments
- Networking opportunities with other proactive businesses in the region