Please note this workshop is for businesses who have been trading in or people who are looking to start a business in the Sheffield City Region.
'Are there really not enough hours in the day'?
- How to manage your time more effectively
- Do you find yourself always wishing there were more hours in the day?
- Do you often feel frustrated because you never seem to get through your to do list?
- Do you regularly find yourself working more hours a day than you want to?
- Who should attend?
This course will be particularly useful for people who i) may start the day off with the best intentions of what they need to get done but then get easily distracted; ii) people working far more hours than they want to and iii) those who may want to be better at how they manage their time.
What will the course cover?
The session will help you consider what are your time stealers and ways of overcoming them. You will learn ways and techniques that will help you improve how you use your time in your professional life as well as your personal life.
- Understand why effective time management is important to them
- Identify the key blocks that stop you from losing your time momentum
- Describe key strategies to improve your time management
- Understand how to utilize different approaches in your work and personal life
You will receive the zoom code once you register.
What others have said about training by Make Your Mark UK:
“His (Mark’s) training sessions make topics fun, he comes up with creative and memorable ways to approach topics as well as creating a supportive environment people feel comfortable to participate in”. Charlotte - volunteer
“I attended one of Mark’s training events…and I was impressed with his style and delivery. I have been on various other training courses, although very good content, the delivery varied and the pace often didn’t represent the audience. Mark was able to manage this often difficult challenge by tailoring his delivery against the course objectives...He was able to put things in context. A breath of fresh air, thank you Mark”. Carole – new business start up