Learn how to identify and resolve conflict in the workplace and how to plan and relay difficult conversations and messages to your team.
Wednesday 14th & Wednesday 21st July 2021 (9:00am-12:00pm)
Attendance on both dates is required to complete the course.
- Causes of conflict in the workplace.
- Why some conflict is good and necessary.
- The impact of negative conflict and attitude issues on individual, team and organisational performance.
- Identifying situations and concerns that need addressing.
- Planning and carrying out difficult conversations.
- Practical tips and techniques to manage conflict effectively.
Joining instructions and invoice for payment will be sent directly from Doncaster College. The online training session will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
This is a 1 day course delivered as 2 x half day sessions (14th & 21st July 2021). You will automatically be booked onto sessions 2.
Membership at the Chamber enables you to attend discounted training sessions as well a whole host of other services. For more details or to speak to one of the team about membership please click here.