The interview process at the Doncaster Chamber Awards counts for 70% of the overall score so it is crucial for businesses to ensure their presentation and interview are to a high standard to beat the competition.
Is this event for me?
A chance to meet previous winners as well as judges who will be offering a comprehensive insight into how you can make the best impression and the do's and don'ts of interviews and presentations. This workshop will consist of a panel discussion as well as open Q&A to offer advice to those businesses who are new to award entries and provide a great refresher to anyone who has entered awards before but want a reminder of what is expected.
All Stage 2 Judges are also encouraged to attend this session.
- Katrina Hill - Concorde BGW Group (Winner of Large Business of the Year & Excellence in People Development)
- Tom Murray - NFU Mutual (WInner of Excellence in Customer Service)
- Dean Asher - Polypipe (Sponsor Judge & Previous 2019 Winner of Large Business of the Year)
- Diane Parker - Atherton Godfrey (Sponsor Judge)
- David Chamberlain - Ellgia (Sponsor Judge)
10:30am - Welcome and introductions to the panel
10:40am - Panel Discussion
11:20am - Open Q&A
11:55am - Session close
A must attend event for all of our shortlisted entrants book your space now!
You will receive the zoom link at the same time as your events confirmation, please ensure to check your junk/spam folder.