Please note this workshop is for people who are looking to start up or already run a Social Enterprise, CIC, Community Group or Charity in the Sheffield City Region and is delivered under the Community Wealth Builder (CWB) programme.
If you would like help and guidance on tender and grant applications, Carley Consults CEO, Jim Carley will give you the knowledge and skills set to help you write a successful bid.
This workshop will cover:
- Sourcing grant and public tender opportunities
- Developing a grant project idea
- Characteristics of winning proposals
- Addressing localism themes
- Differentiating from competitors
- Storyboarding and structure
- Writing to concise word limits
- Using bid evidence effectively
- Commercials / pricing
- Effective review / proof reading
N.B.This workshop will be held over Zoom and you will receive login details closer to the time