Please note this workshop is for people who are looking to start up or already run a Social Enterprise, CIC, Community Group or Charity in the Sheffield City Region and is delivered under the Community Wealth Builder (CWB) programme.
purpose and is specifically set up to make a difference.
During this informal, interactive workshop delivered by consultant Jo Ward, participants will learn about how to deliver social impact through enterprise and will cover;
- What is a social enterprise?
- A history of social enterprise and why it’s different
- Models from across the World
- Social Enterprise Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats
- Identifying your social mission, vison & values
- Models and legal structures
- Social Impact
- Further information & Sources of further support