Do you need to grow your team but don't quite know where to begin?
Join our introductory workshop and let the people experts help you make sustainable plans to realise your goals.
The purpose of this workshop is to support the transition from founder to employer in the Charity and NFP sector. Ensuring simple and effective structures and reviews are in place to attract, develop and retain great talent to keep growing your organisation,
By the end of this 3 hour course you will be able to:
- Identify the difference between Culture, Talent Cycles and Everyday HR and why they matter.
- Recognise your own unique attributes and preferences and how these have grown your organisation so far.
- Scope the talent contributions you need to take your organisation forward.
- Create a simple growth plan for the organisation to identify what success looks like, prioritising the steps to get there.
- Explore the ways Felicity and her professional business development team can help you GET, GROW and KEEP great talent.
Additional one to one support and group masterminds will be offered by Edwards & Pearce as independent engagements.