Demonstrate how to utilise and improve internal/external communications routes to improve the transfer of information and reduce errors in communications.
Tues 29th June (9:00am-12:00pm) & Tues 6th July (9:00am-12:00pm)
Attendance on both dates is required to complete the course.
- The communication process.
- Forms of communication and advantages and disadvantages linked to own workplace and job role. Recognising the benefits and value of effective communication within and across teams.
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to communication in the workplace.
- Conducting a self-assessment and analysis of communication style and preferences.
- Approaches, tips and techniques for developing personal effectiveness as a communicator, listener, persuader, influencer, instructor and leader of others.
Joining instructions and invoice for payment will be sent directly from Doncaster College. The online training session will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
This is a 1 day course delivered as 2 x half day sessions (29th June & 6th July 2021). You will automatically be booked onto session 2.
Membership at the Chamber enables you to attend discounted training sessions as well a whole host of other services. For more details or to speak to one of the team about membership please click here.