This course provides an understanding of how to identify the needs and support staff through formalised planning and reviews to allow them to attain their goals and targets.
Thurs 20th May (9:00am-12:00pm) & Thurs 27th May (9:00am-12:00pm)
- Understanding how individuals learn and how to develop performance and potential in the workplace.
- Recognising the benefits and value of using coaching and mentoring styles and methods for those leading teams.
- Recognising the traits, characteristics, skills and qualities of effective coaches and mentors.
- Studying and reflecting on the application of a range of coaching and mentoring models.
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to effective workplace coaching/mentoring sessions and experiences.
- Understanding and reflecting on evaluation of learning methods.
Joining instructions and invoice for payment will be sent directly from Doncaster College. The online training session will be delivered via Microsoft Teams.
This is a 1 day course delivered as 2 x half day sessions (20th & 27th May 2021). You will automatically be booked onto sessions 2.
Membership at the Chamber enables you to attend discounted training sessions as well a whole host of other services. For more details or to speak to one of the team about membership please click here.