Our popular City Region Business Networking Event is back (online). The three South Yorkshire Chambers are working together to bring you a unique networking event.
Membership at the Chamber is all about helping your business to grow and what better way to meet new businesses and make new contacts from across the area than at the City Region Business Networking Event.
How it will work?
1) Register and book your place on the networking session
2) Prepare a 60 second elevator pitch
3) We will shuffle the rooms with a set number of delegates in each room.
4) Each delegate will deliver their pitch to the smaller group
5) After the set time, you will return to the main room and the rooms will be reshuffled and we will repeat.
A great way to make a lot of new or strengthen existing relationships in a short period of time.
Each Chamber has a limited number of places available. Please come and join us and book through the website of the Chamber you are a member of.
For all webinars you are required to make a ZOOM account so you can attend. Please follow the link below to create an account: https://zoom.us/ Once you have booked on you will be sent instructions on how to join the session.
Membership at the Chamber enables you to attend unlimited online sessions as well a whole host of other services. For more details or to speak to one of the team about membership please click here.